These instructions will help you request a refund for prints damaged or cancelled by paper jams, printer malfunctions, or other issues related to OU IT-maintained hardware and software. We are unable to approve refunds for unintentional color prints, incorrect document formatting, or other human errors.
Print charge disputes must be reported within 24 hours of the print job in question.
Request a refund for a Printer:
- Log in at printcharges.ou.edu (opens new window).
- Select Recent Print Jobs in the left column.
- Locate the charge you would like refunded, and click request refund in the far-right Status column.
- This will begin your refund request. Fill out the form and click Send to complete the request.
- OU IT will send you an e-mail notification to let you know if your request was approved or denied.
Request a refund for a WEPA Printer:
For immediate assistance with technical issues, refund requests due to malfunction, or general questions, contact WEPA using one of the three methods below.