HRMS Self-Service allows OU employees to do the following:
- View and print your earning statements and save them to your personal computer.*
- View and update address information.
- View and update campus phone numbers. Updates made in OU HRMS will also be reflected in the other campus databases. This includes the online faculty / staff directory and the email global address book.
- View paycheck information.
- Create and update an emergency contact list.
- View compensation data.
- View your personal information page.
- OU Norman program employees can update federal W-4 tax information.
- OU Norman program employees can print duplicate W-2 wage and tax statements for years starting with 2005.
To access HRMS Self-Service: Log in at https://hrms.ou.edu/psp/hrprd/?cmd=login (opens new window). Only employees who are currently active in the HRMS system will be able to log in. If you are unable to log in, contact the HR representative in your department to verify that all of your paperwork has gone through.
*HRMS Self-Service is not completely compatible with Google Chrome, including accessing and printing off paychecks. It is, however, compatible with the latest versions of Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox. Pop-ups must be enabled.
*When you arrive at the HRMS Self-Service login page, you will be presented with an error message (see photo below). This message is inaccurate, so please ignore it and proceed with the normal login procedure.