Your emergency contact information is what the University will use to contact you in the event of an emergency on or near campus. It is important to keep this information updated in order to ensure that you receive these communications in a timely manner.
PLEASE NOTE: The emergency alert system currently does NOT work with Google Voice numbers.
Updating Emergency Contact Information
1. Go to http://account.ou.edu.
2. Log in with your OUNetID (4x4) and password.
3. Select the Emergency Alert Information tab
4. Update your Emergency Contact Information.
5. Save Changes
- Please note that emergency alerts will be sent out to any and all phone numbers listed on account.ou.edu. You can opt out of the text alert by unchecking the 'Include Text Messaging' box below the 'Mobile Phone' text field.