To connect to the CEE network drive (commonly referred to as the H:\ drive), users must either be on the campus network or be connected through the OU VPN client available at the IT Downloads Website.
Path = cee-file.ou.edu/homes
- Go to computer, which is found under the start menu (for Windows 7) or by clicking on the folder icon on the task bar (for Windows 7/8).
- Now hit map network drive, once the new window pops up. Enter in \\cee-file.ou.edu\homes
- Now if you are on a computer that isn’t connected to the sooner domain. That a network logon will pop up and you will have to enter in sooner\OUNetID and your password.
How to map a network drive in Mac OS X
1. Minimize all open windows and single-click anywhere on the background to make sure ‘Finder’ is the active application on the top left of the screen.
2. Once you see ‘Finder’ in the top right corner, click the ‘Go’ button. Scroll down and click ‘Connect to Server’.
3. Now you want to enter this in Server Address: smb://cee-file.ou.edu/homes
4. Once the path is entered click the “+” sign, and then click “Connect”.
5. Now enter in your OUNet ID and password.