If you have access to another user's mailbox or a resource mailbox, the following steps can be followed to open the mailbox in Outlook 2007. It will require that you already have your account setup in Outlook using Microsoft Exchange.
- Click Tools.
- Click Account Settings.
- Select the OU account and click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab, then click Add.
- Type the email address of the resource mailbox - excluding the @ou.edu.
- Click OK twice.
- Click Next then click Finish.
- The resource mailbox will appear on the left under the personal mailbox.