To request a new list, visit the OU IT Service Catalog and click the Request Service button. Please be prepared to provide the information listed below.
Requests should come from a faculty or staff member and will require the following information:
- The OU ID of the requesting faculty or staff member
- The list name
- Must be less than 30 characters
- No special characters ( !, @, #, $, %, &, *, (, ), +, /, ", ', _, space)
- "-L" will be appended to the list name
- A brief description of the list
- Must be less than 50 characters
- The email addresses of all list owners
- Must contain the email of requesting faculty or staff member
- Which, if any, owners should be silent owners.
- Should everybody, only the list subscribers or only the owners be able to send email to the list.
- Who should be able to add/remove subscribers to the list.
- Should the list be moderated.
- If the list is moderated, who should be the moderators. (Owners is fine.)
- Should the list be listed on OU's Web list of lists.