OU's wired network features data connections at a transfer rate of 10/100 MBps in the following areas:
- Most residence hall rooms.
- University-owned apartments.
- Most public areas, such as the Oklahoma Memorial Union and Bizzell Library.
- Staff and faculty offices.
- Administrative office space.
- Many classrooms across campus.
Adding a New Port
OU IT can meet your specialized departmental needs with the following networking services:
- Install new network ports.
- Activate inactive network ports.
- Set-up custom network.
- Protect and analyze your network resources.
For assistance with OU IT network services, you may submit a request through the Service Catalog, or call (405) 325-4357 with your building and room location as well as your billing account for your request.