- Why do I see a higher quality video by default than another person located in a different location on campus?
- MyMedia utilizes auto sensing to determine the player and streaming type. Not all connections on the same network (on or off campus) will receive the same auto-selected bandwidth.
- Why does my video appear pixelated or audio out of sync when I select a higher-quality?
- Manual selection of highest bit rate, when the bandwidth connection isn't supported, can cause choppy or pixilated playback. In addition, video and audio may become out of sync
- Why can't I access my lecture capture recording from MyMedia?
- The recorded media may be tied to an incorrect OUNetID (4x4).
- The recorded media may not be done uploading and processing, or failed to finished.
- Please fill out our support form if you are encountering this issue.
The following are current known issues with MyMedia.
- The MyMedia player on the portal may not allow playback or function correctly if 3rd party cookies are disabled.