If you already have Office 2007 or Office 2010 installed on your computer, you may set up your desktop applications to work with Office 365. This will allow one to save their Office documents to OneDrive. Note, you will not need to do this if you've installed the latest version of Office. To update your older suite products:
- Log in to Office.com by clicking on "Sign In" located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Gear icon next to your name and select "Office 365 settings".
- Click Software on the left side of the page.
- Next click "Desktop setup".
- Finally click the "Set up" button.
- Your Office suite will now update to include save to OneDrive support.