If you are setting up your device or if you have recently changed your password, you may configure your device using the settings below.
Remove your Old OU AccountIf you had set up your OU e-mail on your Windows Phone in the past, you will need to remove your account first before adding your Office 365 account.
- Click on Settings.
- Select email+accounts.
- Touch and hold to select your OU mail account.
- Select to Delete account.
- Read the warning and click to proceed with the deletion if you approve.
If you need to add your Office 365 account, proceed to the next section.
Set up email on Windows Phone
Set up an Office 365 for business or other Exchange-based email account
- In the App list, tap Settings, and then tap Email + accounts.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have Windows Phone 8 or 8.1, tap Add an account > Exchange.
- If you have Windows Phone 7 or 7.5, tap Add an account > Outlook.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your OUNet password, and then tap Sign in. If the phone finds your account settings, your email, calendar, and contacts will be synched to your phone.
- Note: If there's a problem connecting the email account, see the Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 email account section in Set up or delete an email account for Windows Phone 8 or 8.1, or in Set up or delete an email account for Windows Phone 7 or 7.5.