Download the Instructor Software
Step 1: Prepare your i>clicker 7 Folder
Your administrator has provided you with a pre-configured i>clicker 7 folder (for Windows or Macintosh) customized for your campus. Please visit the following links to obtain the necessary iClicker software
Step 2: Download the iClicker SoftwareDownload the iClicker Software from OU (don't download from iClicker).
- Migrating to the OU version? Don't delete your existing folder! Copy and paste your Classes folder to maintain session data.
Step 3: Watch How -To- VideoWatch a how-to video to better understand the clicker software.
Note: For users with Mac OSX Sierra, you will need to take the following steps:
- Once you download the software, create a new folder on the desktop called iClicker Classic (or a name of your choosing).
- Copy only the iClicker app from the OU_iclicker_mac7 folder to the iClicker Classic folder.
- Double-click the iClicker app from the iClicker Classic folder to open the software.
- Copy the LMS_Wizard.xml file from the OU_iclicker_mac7 Resources folder to the iClicker Classic folder.
- Close the software then reopen it.