Download the Instructor Software
Step 1: Download the iClicker Software
Your administrator has provided you with a pre-configured i>clicker 7 folder (for Windows or Macintosh) customized for your campus. Please download the iClicker Software from OU (don't download from iClicker).
- Migrating to the OU version? Don't delete your existing folder! Copy and paste your Classes folder to maintain session data.
Visit iClicker Support to get access to the iClicker knowledge base, where you can find answers to many questions you may have about the tool.
Step 2: Check out Instructor Resources
Note: For users with Mac OSX Sierra, you will need to take the following steps:
- Once you download the software, create a new folder on the desktop called iClicker Classic (or a name of your choosing).
- Copy only the iClicker app from the OU_iclicker_mac7 folder to the iClicker Classic folder.
- Double-click the iClicker app from the iClicker Classic folder to open the software.
- Copy the LMS_Wizard.xml file from the OU_iclicker_mac7 Resources folder to the iClicker Classic folder.
- Close the software then reopen it.