Skip Navigation

Department Support Search

Information Technology

OU Residential Phone Service


The University owned apartments are equipped with a telephone and service; however, the dorms are by request only through the OU Housing office in Walker at the beginning of the school year. If you wish to have phone service in your room, one can contact the OU Housing Office either by email or telephone (405) 325-2511 to request it. Residence hall students who request phone service may also sign up for Voice Mail and Caller ID at the same time.

Options for Technical Assistance
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found