If you have access to a Shared Account which has been migrated to Office 365, you may still access it from your mobile device using the OWA for iPhone and OWA for Android. To do this, you must first configure the shared mailbox in your OU account on the Office 365 website by adding it as a shared folder. If you have already done this, skip to Part 2 below.
Part 1: Log into your Office 365 Outlook Account
1. Log into your Office 365 at http://portal.office365.com and select the Mail option.
2. Right-click on your name that is on the left-hand pane, and select Add shared folder…
3. Start typing the name of the shared account you wish to access on your mobile device. If it does not immediately find the account, you may have to hit the Enter key to search for it.
4. When you've selected the shared mailbox you wish to access, hit the Add button.
5. The shared mailbox will now appear on the left-hand side underneath your mailbox.
Part 2: Inside the OWA for iPhone/Android App
NOTE: You must first have installed and configured the OWA App on your mobile device. Instructions on setting up OWA for iPhone can be found here and OWA for Android here.
1. Open the OWA App on your device. Click to view your full folder list.
2. The shared mailbox you added earlier through the office365.com website should now appear in your folder listing. From here you can review incoming mail.
3. If you wish to send a message from your shared mailbox, you must change the From: field. To do this, start composing a new message.
4. Click on the ellipses on your message.
5. Select Show From.
6. The From: field will read your email address.
7. To change this from your OU address to the shared account address, long finger press on the email address inside the From field. Select remove from the menu that pops up.
8. Enter the full email address of the shared account from which you wish to send.
9. Once you have entered the From: address of the shared mailbox, you will be able to select it from the From: drop down for future emails.