Students: Students can use the People page to do the following:
- View all the users participating in the course, including the ones whose course enrollment is pending.
- Use the search bar to find a specific person.
- Use the drop-down menu to filter users by role. The filter will also display the number of users in each type of role [e.g. student, TA].
- View user groups in the course.
- View registered services for course users.
Instructors: The People page displays all information about the users in your course, either added by your or your institution via SIS import. You can add a user to the course, manage student groups, view user status, and manage Observers.
Possible Articles of Interest
How do I add users to my course?
How do I limit a user to only view other users in the same course section?
How do I view user details for an enrollment in a course?
How do I edit user roles in a course?
How do I deactivate an enrollment in a course?
How do I conclude an enrollment in my course?
How do I view concluded enrollments in a course?
How do I view a summary of all my student interactions in a course?
How do I view my course interactions with an individual student?
How do I view my course analytics as a student?
What are Groups for students?
Which Groups am I enrolled in as a student?
How do I join a group as a student?
How do I leave a group as a student?
How do I create a group as a student?
How do I store and share Files within my Group?
How do I start a Discussion with my Group?
How do I manage groups as a student group leader?