Since migrating to Office 365, you may notice some of your email messages have a "Bing Maps" and "+Get More Apps" link in them. You can remove these from messages by following the steps below:
Using Outlook 2013 (for Windows):
- From the Inbox, click File | Manage Apps
- This will bring up an Office 365 login screen
- A list of default add-ins is shown. You can then choose Disable for the Bing Maps add-in. Repeat for each add-in you wish to disable.
Using Office 365 OWA:Disabling the apps through the Portal (portal.office365.com) will remove these links from appearing in the Outlook client. This option is recommended for Mac users.
- In the Mail app, select the gear icon
- Choose Manage apps
- Click the 'My add-ins' link. Find the Bing Maps add-in you wish to disable and choose "off" using the toggle button. Repeat for each add-in you wish to disable.