Enabling i>clicker registration in OU Canvas
To receive credit for their i>clicker responses, students must register their i>clicker remotes (i.e., tie their clicker ID to their student ID).
To enable i>clicker remote registration in Canvas:
- Log into OU Canvas (https://canvas.ou.edu) using your OUNetID (4x4) and password.
- Click the Courses icon, then select the course to which you want to enable i>clicker registration.
- Once in the course, click the Settings link in the navigation bar.
- From the Settings section , click the Navigation tab. Drag the i>clicker registration link to the top list in order to make it visible to students, then click the Save button.
- The i>clicker registration link should now appear in the navigation bar. You can reorder the items in your navigation bar by visiting the Navigation tab under Settings.