Note:This article details the process of embedding videos from MyMedia directly into Canvas. Embedded videos will display regardless of publishing status. Canvas will override the status to display the video within the course. Publishing status will remain the same for all external access to the video.
1. Click the More External Tools button (blue 'v' icon), then select OU MyMedia (Kaltura).
2. Click Add New in the top right hand corner. Select Media Upload.
3. Select the file you would like to upload from your computer.
4. Click on Pages.
5. Click the More External Tools button once more. Select OU MyMedia from the dropdown menu.
6. Find the video file that you would like to embed. To the right of the file, select the size you would like the content to be.
7. When the page reloads, verify that the file is present in the content box. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page or click Save and Publish to make the content available for viewing.
Media is now available to be viewed.