Printing from Canvas on a WEPA KioskTo print documents from your Canvas account on a WEPA Kiosk, you will first need to connect your Canvas account to your WEPA account. You will only need to do this the first time you print from Canvas on a WEPA Kiosk.
- Log in to a WEPA Kiosk using your Sooner Card.
- Press the Canvas button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Canvas login information (4x4 and password).
- Press Authorize in the popup to allow WEPA to access your Canvas documents.
You can now print files that are stored through your Canvas account just like you would from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Navigate to your document(s) through your Canvas directory.
- Select your document(s).
- Press Done.
- Wait a moment for WEPA to prepare your documents for printing.
- Press Print.
- Select a payment option.
Follow this link for more information on WEPA printing at OU.